- Learn from leading information security professionals and law enforcement, including: information security providers, cyber-insurance, financial & legal services, the LA County District Attorney’s Office, and more.
- Leave with SecureTheVillage’s
- Information Security Management and Leadership ResourceKit: A practical guide for implementing an information security management and leadership program in your organization.
- Code of Basic IT Security Management Practices: A set of basic IT security management practices that are so basic that a failure to implement them puts the organization at a dangerous and unnecessary risk of a costly information incident.
Registration includes Breakfast Networking 8am - 9am, a Working Lunch and the following program topics:
- Values-Driven Leadership: Adapting to the new cybersecurity normal.
- Cybercrime: It’s Dangerous. It’s Real. And it’s existential to your business.
- Meeting the Challenge: IT Security Management for non-IT People
- Meeting the Challenge: Managing Risk and Legal Exposures
- Meeting the Challenge: Securing the Human
- Wrap-Up: The SecureTheVillage Information Security Management ResourceKit
4.0 Hours Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Credit
6.0 Hours Minimum Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit for CPAs