Disconnect from the network the computer(s) that may have been compromised
Leave it ON
Leave the computer(s) that may have been compromised ON if possible
Call us right away and we'll walk you through your options
WHAT WE DO:
- Digital Forensics to determine if you have been hacked, the cause, and the scope of the damage.
- Information collection through employee interviews and document review.
- Communication strategy
- Manage communications following a cyber-attack or security breach
- Message crafting and identifying the best means of communication for all relevant audiences
- Avoid mistakes, including:
- Providing inaccurate or confusing notice communications, including communications that provide a limited, legalistic or formulaic response;
- Failing to develop proper remediation and mitigation processes and using a process that frustrates consumers;
- Ignoring certain audiences that should be contacted regarding a data breach
- Optional Cyber Diligence Assessment to evaluate where your business is vulnerable, associated risks, and recommendations for what you can do to address vulnerabilities and mitigate risks in the future.
- Remediation. Implementation of agreed upon recommendations to improve cybersecurity going forward and prevent incidents from occurring in the future.
WHAT YOU GET: A quick recovery, limited damaged, and peace of mind going forward.
PRICE: Per project or hourly rate depending on the type of incident and your preference.