Current Vulnerabilities and Scams*
- (Vulnerability) Internet of Things: Smart thermostat cyberattack
- (Vulnerability) Recent WordPress vulnerability used to deface 1.5 million pages
- (Scam) Paypal phishing scam tricks users into handing over personal information
- (Scam) Phishing Email Scam Targeting Attorneys of South Carolina
- (Vulnerability) US-CERT Vulnerability Summary for Week of July 11: Adobe Flash, Google Android, Microsoft top rated
- (Scam) Locky ransomware variant being sent out at 200x normal rate with subject line: "Fw:"
- (Scam) CryptXXX ransomware variant spread via email with subject line: "Security Breach - Security Report #123456789"
- (Vulnerability) Critical security updates released for Adobe Acrobat and Reader
- (Vulnerability) Critical security updates released for Adobe Flash Player
- (Vulnerability) Microsoft July Patch Report: 6 of 11 Security Updates deemed "Critical" so far
- (Vulnerability) Apple releases multiple security updates for iTunes, Safari, tvOS, watchOS, iOS, and OS X El Captain
- (Scam) Ranscam, a new form of ransomware, takes your money and deletes your files
- (Vulnerability) Pokemon Go a huge security risk; gives access to Gmail, Google Drive, search history, photos and more
- (Vulnerability) Every version of Windows susceptible to Critical Printer Driver Security Flaw
- (Scam) Macs Eleanor malware disguised as EasyDoc Converter application
*Our goal is to post vulnerabilities and scams relevant to small businesses. For a more complete list, please visit the recommended resources below.